The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Post Basic Midwifery admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from the general public for Admission into the school of Post Basic Midwifery, University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non –refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence 11th March 2019 and closes 21st September 2019.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, school of midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 21st September 2019
Date of Entrance Exam: 21st September 2019 at 8:00am
Date of selection interview: 24th September 2019 at 8:00am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period