Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment. UBA Entry Level Recruitment application deadline is 31st December, 2018. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
About United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
UBA Entry Level Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – OND. in any related discipline.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
How to Apply for UBA Entry Level Recruitment
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.