Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lifepage Group Recruitment for Public Relations Officer (PRO). Lifepage Group Recruitment application deadline is 19th November, 2018. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
About Lifepage Group
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Organize PR events (e.g. Press conferences etc.) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage all PR related issues
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- B.Sc/HND in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly use the position as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2018.