Salem University School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Authority of the Salem University, Lokoja has released the amount to be paid as school fees by fresh and stale undergraduate/postgraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Salem University School Fees Schedule.
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS) – ₦582,000.00
- College of Communication and Information Technology (CICT) – ₦582,000.00
- Management, Social Sciences & Humanities – ₦534,000.00
- Law – ₦690,000.00
- Part-Time Programme – ₦160,000.00
- HND Conversion Programme (Direct Entry) – ₦240,000.00
- Education – ₦250,000.00
- MSC and MBA – ₦680,000.00
- PGD – ₦585,000.00
You are required to pay tuition fees based on your programme. The number of your tuition fees will be set out in your notice/offer letter.
If you would like to pay your fees in instalments then complete the form on this page: Tuition Fees Installments
Salem University School Fees Payment Procedure.
- Navigate to the university’s website (https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng)
- Go to About Us on the top menu
- Scroll down to FEE AND PAYMENTS
- Select your payment, e.g if you are paying for accommodation, choose your preferred accommodation type
- Add to cart
- If you are making more than one payment then click on the Return to a payment page button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- If paying for tuition, click on tuition, choose your programme and college and add to cart
- View cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the Billing info form and click Continue
- Click on Place order
- Click on Pay Now
- Choose your preferred payment option and follow the corresponding instructions.
Please contact us if you need any assistance while making the payment of your fee.