Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for RedCloud Technology Recruitment for Business Development Specialist. RedCloud Technology Recruitment application deadline is not stated. However, applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
About RedCloud Technology
RedCloud is a leading technology firm based in London, UK. With regional offices across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporate, and governments in emerging markets with an innovative new technology platform. We believe that our technology is changing the way in which services are distributed and accessed by people in the new digital economy. We focus on building the infrastructure; connecting distribution businesses, financial institutions, retailers, government, and others, whilst simultaneously improving financial inclusion and economic development in emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
- Renowned for our involvement in M-PESA, the world’s most successful mobile money service delivering thousands of transactions daily. We are a passionate, ambitious technology company and we are currently looking for a Business Development Director to lead our growth in partner acquisition in the Financial Services & Insurance segments in Latin America.
- Working from the Buenos Aires the successful candidate will have full support from Sales, Product Management, Pre-Sales and Marketing both locally and globally.
The role of Business Development Manager for FMCG:
- You will spearhead the strategy and execution of sales to the Distributor channel. Focusing on Distributors in the Consumer, Wholesale & Retail sectors.
- Involved in the end to end sales cycle for selling complex solutions at a senior management and C-level with customers across the country.
Business Development Manager for FMCG tasks:
- Spearhead the New Business efforts for the country with the focus on developing new relationships with customers in the FMCG and retail markets
- Work closely with partners to communicate new functionalities and the value proposition for our customers
- Provide high-level account management post-sale to strengthen our connection with customers and partners
- Manage your own sales pipeline, working to monthly objectives and KPIs
- Collaborate and input into regional marketing, arrange promotional programs, activities and events
- Maintain high standards and strive for sales excellence
- Participate in formulating sales strategy, in collaboration with global marketing and account management teams
- Execution of sales strategies to drive revenue through the acquisition of Distributor customers and driving the volume of transactions across our platform
- Prospecting, negotiation and closing of sales in collaboration with the global Sales team
- Establish alliances with key partners to drive penetration into new markets
Experience needed for the Business Development Manager for FMCG:
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it.
- Experience selling solutions within the FMCG or Retail markets – (This is a must have requirement)
- Ability to work independently and travel frequently
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Flexible to travel extensively across Argentina (all travel expenses paid)
Good to have:
- Experience selling payments, platform solutions, e-commerce or marketplace solutions
- Knowledge of end to end technology sales cycles and processes
- Being at the sharp end of business and play a huge role in the future of an amazing technology start-up that is already seeing enormous success and is ready to take things to the next level. The next 5 years are going to be stellar!
Plus, you will get:
- Market leading salary
- Stock options
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply