Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment for Graduate Intern Pharmacist. HealthPlus Limited Recruitment application deadline is 28th February, 2019. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
About HealthPlus Limited
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
Reference #: HP/RO/18
Contract Type: Permanent
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods
- Supervise Health Care Assistants
- A registered Pharmacist
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in retail pharmacy
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019