The Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programmes of the Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) in Affiliation with Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
PLAPOLY Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Courses.
- PGD in Public Administration
- PGD in Accounting
- PGD in Business Administration
PLAPOLY PGD Admission Requirements.
All Applicants for Admission into any of the above-listed programmes are required to possess:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the Government;
- in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved University
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharged Certificate or Exemption letter
- Minimum of 5 O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for PLAPOLY PGD Admission Form.
- Go to plapoly.edu.ng and click on the link forms.nsuk.edu.ng
- Sign-up for new user and log in if you have already created your profile
- After creating your profile; log in to your account on the portal
- On the top right click on “apply”
- Use the drop-down dialogue arrow to choose Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi (PGD) open to choose your preferred course.
- Click on “apply” on the right-hand side to make a payment of N20,000.00 for the form.
- Click on “Pay now” to make payment, then proceed to fill in your bio-data, contact details, update O-levels and upload documents.
- Proceed to print the receipt of payment and submit it online.
- Take the printed receipt for confirmation of payment to the office of the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus.
- For more details contact the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus, Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi.
Deadline: August 31, 2021.