The Veritas University Post UTME and direct entry admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Veritas University, Abuja Post UTME, and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Online applications are invited from qualified UTME candidates and as well as Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
SEE ALSO: List of Courses at Veritas University.
Veritas University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2021 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How to Apply for Veritas University Post UTME.
- Application and Screening fees are Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. The completed form, payment teller and credentials should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.