Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission into the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, first Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NCAT University Post UTME Application Details
|Cut Off Mark
NCAT National Diploma (ND) Programme:
- National Diploma (ND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- National Diploma (ND) in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
National Diploma (ND) Admission Requirements:
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE or its equivalent with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English Language
- Minimum JAMB scores for polytechnics (110.)
- For candidates who have met the above JAMB score but did not select NCAT as their choice are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NCAT Post UTME.
Visit NCAT website at https://www.ncat.gov.ng/portal/applicant/index for online Admission Application form(s) Application form-Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00).
All completed application forms are to be accompanied with evidence of payments into the College account at any bank as indicated below:
CBN GATEWAY (REMITA.NET) TSA account at any bank nationwide A/C Holder: Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
All prospective candidates must be medically fit.
Admission forms are also available at the following offices:
Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
NCAT Liaison Office,
NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
Deadline: Six weeks from the date of this publication All completed forms should be submitted at the point of collection on or before the closing date.
NOTE: Candidates should remember to upload their results on the JAMB Website.