Maurid Polytechnic Admission Lists 2020/2021 – Check MAURIDPOLY Admission Status. The Maurid Polytechnic Admission Lists has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND, HND and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Maurid Poly ND, HND and Degree admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check Maurid Polytechnic Admission Lists.
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/
- Using the Box at the homepage Search for admission status using your phone number.
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/eportal,
- Supply your Registered Email Address and Phone Number in the appropriate columns,
- Click on the login button,
- Locate the Check Admission Status Button to confirm your admission status.
Note that all admitted candidates are to report to the institution from (October 5th, 2020) for their original admission letter. Lecture starts immediately..
You must produce at the time of registration provide the following documents, failure of which your admission will be forfeited:
- Pay the sum of TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (NGN 25,000) ONLY for ACCEPTANCE FEE at the Bursary Unit before collection of Original Admission Letter.
- Provide two(2) recent Passport Photograph.
- Provide an O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent).
- Provide your recent JAMB result slip.
Your school fee is FORTY-SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (NGN 47,500) ONLY per Semester.
Hostel accommodation is available and it’s compulsory for all new students.
DIRECTION TO THE CAMPUS: From your location, arrive at ITAM PARK IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL, board a bus going to Afaha Nsit alight at the last bus stop then take a Bike (Okada) to the Campus in Mbiaso.