The Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero Postgraduate Admission List 2022/2023. KSUSTA Revised Postgraduate Admission List for postgraduate studies for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released.
The management of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the official Admission List for postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate First batch Admission list serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff and departments, as well as outside organizations. The list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD programmes.
How to Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University main campus.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
4. Candidates are to note that Registration for fresh students commences Monday, 18th February, 2019 and ends on 11th March, 2019.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.