The Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Admission Lists for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) 2022/2023 post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kano Poly admission list is now accessible online.
How to Check Kano State Polytechnic Admission List
Currently, KANOPOLY prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.