The Imo State University (IMSU) Admission List 2020/2021. The IMSU Admission Lists has been released for the 2020 academic year.
Candidates that participated in the Imo State University 2020/2021 post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check IMSU Admission List.
IMSU prospective students are to follow the link below to access their admission status:
Candidates successfully admitted into IMSU first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have been admitted and accepted the offer of admission made to them in JAMB CAPS, Must:
- Visit the Bank and make Acceptance fee Payment using Imo State University Pay Direct platform
- Carefully entering their JAMB REG NO/NAMES/PHONE NO/DEPT ADMITTED
- Generate and print a receipt.
Currently, you can only access your IMSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!!!