FUWUKARI Returning Students Registration Procedures – The Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Registration Procedures for returning students for the 2018/2019 academic year has been released.
The management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) wishes to inform returning students of the institution that the 2018/2019 registration procedures has been released.
FUWUKARI Returning Students Registration Procedure
Note: All students are advised to note that registration will end on 2nd February 2019 and late registration attracts a fee of five thousand naira (#5000.00).
Payment of University Fees
- Visit the Federal University Wukari Portal Website (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) and click on the Undergraduate Portal link.
- Click on Login link on the Portal and log-in using your Matriculation Number as Login ID and your password.
- In case you forget your password, contact your level adviser or the administrator for help
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names during registration.
NOTE: If you are a student of the Federal University Wukari and your name does not appear on the Good Standing List, interact with your Level Adviser to confirm your status.
GOOD STANDING: If you are on Proceed List or on Probation list, your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card or other payment options available on the portal
NOTE: Students are expected to pay bank charges, in addition to the main charges and thus are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank account to accommodate the charges.
If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
- Click on Course Registration link and register for appropriate and relevant courses. You are to register for courses failed before registering for current level courses. It is very necessary to seek guidance from your Level Adviser.
- Print out preliminary course registration form and present to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before you make payment.
- After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
- Present the copies of the Registration form to your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
NOTE: Any Student who fails to authenticate selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk. Once you pay and register for courses you are not expected to offer, you will need to use the Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI