The Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admissions – [All Departments]… Official FUWUKARI Cut-Off Mark 2020 | FUWUKARI Departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
See Also: List of Courses Offered at FUWUKARI.
FUWUKARI Cut-off Mark 2020 (General)
The following is the officially approved minimum cut-off mark for admission into FUWUKARI for 2020/2021 academic year:
FUWUKARI CUT-OFF MARK: 160.
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has adopted the minimum Cut-off mark of 160 for it 2020/2021 admission exercise.
You might ask questions like: I had 160 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics, candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut-off mark of 160 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
FUWUKARI Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020
Only candidates who applied to the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) and had a minimum score of 160 in the just concluded UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
Note the Following:
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses; have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
- Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI), the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the jamb scores, i.e the higher the JAMB score, the chances of being admitted.
FUWUKARI Nature of Admission Screening
The Federal University, Wukari holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status