The Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Following the released of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session, the management of the institution also released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure for newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Go to https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered admission and make Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
- After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
- FUWUKARI Admission List.
- FUWUKARI Freshers Registration Procedures.
- FUWUKARI School Fees.
- FUWUKARI Resumption Date.
Kindly note that if you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Relogin and make payment for Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.