Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas (FPOG) Acceptance Fee and School Fee payment procedure has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Following the release of the Federal Poly of Oil and Gas admission list, the management of the polytechnic has released the acceptance and school fees payment procedures for newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
From the notice, the payment of acceptance fee and other charges, as well as clearance and registration will commence on 7th November, 2018.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedures
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Click on Student portal
- Select 2018/2019 Session
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2018.
1. All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
2. Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before registration and commencement of lectures.