Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission List 2020/2021 – Check FPTB Admission Status [1st and 2nd Batch]. The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Admission Lists [PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND, and HND] has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi [FPTB] has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Federal Poly Bauchi first and second batch PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on the portal for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Federal Poly Bauchi Admission List.
The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
1) Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
2) Select admission session
3) Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
4) Select Department,
5) Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
6) Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
7) then click on the “Display List” button.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be requried to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration December 3rd,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
SEE ALSO: Federal Poly Bauchi School Fees Schedule.
Candidates who have been offered admission into ND Full-time programmes are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click” ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking” REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB).