Benue State University Admission List 2020/2021 – Check BSUM Admission Status. Benue State University, Markurdi (BSU) Admission Lists have been released for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. BSUM admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
BSUM admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants who offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check BSUM Admission List
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening and payment of user charges on the University Portal shall take place from Monday, 28th September – Thursday 15th October, 2020.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your BSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.