The Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi NCE Part-Time Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi, Kano State, various NCE part-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCE (Technical) Bichi NCE Part-Time Courses.
I. School of Secondary Education (Business)
A). Accounting Education
B). Office Technology and Management Education (OTM)
II. School of Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
A). Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
B). Primary Education Studies (PES)
III). School of Secondary Education (Science)
A). Biology/Integrated Science
B). Biology/ Mathematics
C). Biology Computer
D). Chemistry integrated Science
E). Chemistry/ Mathematics
F). Chemistry/ Computer
G). Computer/ Integrated Science
H). Computer/ Mathematics
I). Computer/ Physics
J). Integrated Science/Physics
K). Integrated science/ Mathematics
M). Physical and Health Education (Double Major)
IV). School of Secondary Education (Technical)
A). Automobile Technology
B). Building Technology
C). Electrical/Electronic Technology
D). Metalwork Technology
E). Woodwork Technology
V). School of Secondary Education (Vocational)
A). Agricultural Education
B). Fine and Applied Arts Education
C). Home Economic Education
VI. School of Adult, Non-Formal and Special Education
A). Adult and Non-formal Education
B). Special Education
FCE (Technical) Bichi NCE Part-Time Admission Form Requirements.
- A Candidate with a minimum of 4 credits including Mathematics and English Language.
How to Apply for FCE (Technical) Bichi NCE Part-Time Form.
Interested candidates should visit the College WEBSITE at www.fcetbichi.edu.ng to make a payment of N3600 for NCE part-time Programs.
- Make sure you use a valid and personal email address while registering.
- Use your active mobile number or any other number that you’ll be contacted through when necessary.
- Your password is your gateway to this portal. Choose an easy to remember password.
- Kindly Visit the FCET Bichi application portal via www.fcetbichi.edu.ng/portal/
- Click here to Create a Profile
- Log in with Registered Username and Password
- Click on the Apply Now Tab
- Confirm Selected Programme (Note Your Reference I.D)
- Click on the Pay Now Button
- Confirm the Payment by Ticking on the I Agree on box and Procced to pay via Remita
- Copy your RRR and walk into any bank to pay or visit remita.net and select “Pay an Invoice” to Process and complete your payment.
- After Successful Payment, Go Back, Complete and Submit Application Form Online.
NOTE: You can Pay Now using Internet Banking, Remita Mobile App or Cards/Wallets.
Applicants are strongly advised to adhere to the payment procedure guidelines, as any deviation may result in delay or outright invalidation of your payment.
All fees must be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Beware of Fraudsters!
Apply Before: 31st September 2019.