The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE-Ehaamufu) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE-Ehaamufu) various NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCE-Ehaamufu Post UTME Eligibility.
i. Candidates who chose FCE-Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE-Ehaamufu Post UTME Form.
The cost of the post-UTME screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Candidates should APPLY HERE
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of a profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgment and E-Registration Slips.
The date for the Post-UTME Screening is on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
Time: 10 am prompt.
For Enquiries CALL: 08034346412, 08033856448 or 08030916394.