The University of Ibadan (UI) Business School Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The University of Ibadan invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB). The degree programmes are under-listed below;
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time or Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Full-Time or Part-Time.
Available Areas of Specialization;
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
The executive MBA has been made flexible to accommodate the Business Executives to break their studies and be certified at every break.
UI School of Business Admission Eligibility.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with the minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etc at a minimum of merit level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimum of merit level.
How to Obtain UI Business School Admission Form.
APPLICATION FEES: the Application fee for all programmes is N25,000.00
For details on the method of application, visit the University of Ibadan website: and click on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal. Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on (6 wks from publication date). Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is (3 wks from closing date). Successful applicants would be notified by e-mails. Interested candidates should click here to apply.
i. All candidates must satisfy the University of Ibadan matriculation requirements of five credit passes including English at the Ordinary Level (O/L) at one sitting or six credit passes at two sittings.
ii.All applicants may be required to take the English proficiency examination at the University of Ibadan School of Business, University of Ibadan on (6 wks from publication date)