Ebonyi State University Postgraduate admission forms. EBSU Postgraduate admission forms for the 2018/2019 has been released. Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admissions form for postgraduate programmes (Ph.D, M.Sc, MPA, PGD, PGDE, PGDN, MILD and LLM) is currently on sale.
The Ebonyi State University (ESBU) School of Postgraduate Studies is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualifies candidates for admission into postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. The programmes will lead to the award of Ph.D, M.Sc, MPA, PGD, PGDE, PGDN, MILD and LLM.
EBSU Postgraduate Courses / Programmes.
The Departments/Programme options available for admission into School of Postgraduate Studies, Ebonyi State University in 2018/2019 academic session include the following:
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
- Department of Economics, Management & Extension
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Crop Production & Landscape Management
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Soil Science and Environmental Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department of Economics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of History and International Relations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion
- Department of Linguistics and Literal Studies
- Department of English Language
- Department of Igbo
- Department of Linguistics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Management
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Technical and Vocational Education
- Department of Flome Economics
- Department of Business Education
- Department of Fluman Kinetics Education
- Department of Science and Computer Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
- Faculty of Science
- Department of Computer Science and Technology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Industrial Physics
- Department of Geology and Exploration
- Faculty of Medicine
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Medical Microbiology
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Faculty of Health Science and Technology
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- African Institute for Health Policy and Health System
- Health Policy and Law
- Health Systems Financing
- Health System Leadership and Governance
- International Health Diplomacy
EBSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements/Duration.
|Ph.D||3.50||6 semester (Three years)|
How to Apply for EBSU Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms are available for sale online at the cost of Ten Thousand Fifty Naira (N 10,050.00) only, while appropriate administrative charges will apply.
All interested applicants should visit the University portal at portal.ebsu.edu.ng.
- Click on online application forms
- Click on postgraduate application form
- Enter your mobile phone number and click on proceed
- Enter the required information and click on Submit to generate invoice
- Proceed to the bank with the payment invoice and make payment
- Obtain bank printout from the bank containing RRR number
- Submit your acknowledgement slip credentials and referee forms to Admission Unit of School of Postgraduate Studies.
EBSU Postgraduate Application Deadline
CLOSING DATE: Sale of forms ends on 20th November, 2018 and all processed forms must be submitted on or before 10th December, 2018.
For further information, please contact:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
The Public Relations Officer,
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.