EBSU Post UTME/DE Admission Form – The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) post UTME & Direct Entry admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see EBSU Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2020 Direct Entry & UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening is 160.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020 and end on Thursday, 9th July 2020.
EBSU Post UTME/DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME/DE Admission Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963