Applications are open for the Canon Collins Trust Commonwealth Scholarships 2019. Canon Collins Trust acts as a nominating agency for Commonwealth Scholarships. They annually nominate 14 individuals for fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s or PhD study at any UK university.
In 2019 scholarships are offered under six development themes and all candidates must apply under one of these themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Canon Collins Trust Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible to apply through Canon Collins Trust, applicants must:
- Be a national of, or have refugee status, and be permanently resident in one of the following countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be applying for a full-time masters or PhD at a UK university
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Not have already started studying towards a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2018
How to Apply for Canon Collins Trust Commonwealth Scholarships
Click here to apply for Masters Scholarship and Click here to apply for PhD Scholarship.
For more information, visit Canon Collins Trust.
Application Deadline: December 19, 2018