Applications are invited for the UBA Campus Ambassadors Program 2019. The UBA Campus Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa. The program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students, while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
Benefits of the UBA Campus Ambassadors Program
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience in your resume
UBA Campus Ambassadors Program Eligibility
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account
How to Apply for UBA Campus Ambassadors Program
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit UBA Ambassadors.