Bingham University postgraduate admission form for postgraduate admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Bingham University is owned by the Evangelical Church Vanning All (ECWA). Its founding fathers were visionaries of ECWA extraction who looked back to the golden age of Christian mission education in Nigeria, which was noted for its moral and spiritual content, high quality, purposefulness, service orientedness and very much cherished by all. In recent years, Nigerians have called for such education that combines secular and moral/spiritual values, even within the context of modem technological advancement.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bingham University Postgraduate programmes.
Bingham University Postgraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
- Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must, however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess Certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for the Master of Science (M.Sc.) programmes.
How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form.
Online application forms will be on sale from Monday 16th September 2020 for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Master Programmes = N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = N15,500
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.