The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission List 2019/2020. The AKSU Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
We are pleased to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the school authority has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check AKSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
When the list is uploaded on the university website, you use this format to check it.
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Successful candidates are required to login to their JAMB CAPS profile to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee.