Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti ND Admission List 2020/2021 – Check FEDPOLYADO ND Admission Status [1st Batch]. The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) ND Admission Lists has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FedPolyAdo) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into Full-TIme and Part-Time National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. FEDPOLYADO first batch ND admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) ND Admission List.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking” REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the ND admission lists of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti.