The Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) Supplementary Degree Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) regular undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Courses for consideration include:
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal science and Fisheries
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Management/Business Administration
- Animal & Environmental Biology (Zoology)
- Plant Science and Biotechnology (Botany)
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Geography and Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Information Communication Technology
- English Language and Literature
- History and International Relations
- Linguistics and Communication Studies
- Religious Studies and Philosophy Public Administration
- Sociology and
- Political Science
The deadline for admission is Monday, 28th June 2021.
Please, be properly guided.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission Form.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU Portal: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/ and generate an invoice. Then proceed to any of the under-listed banks for a pin code for Abia State University Supplementary Form:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Access Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
Get back to the ABSU Portal: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/, click on the applicant and fill the Form and print as evidence of application for Supplementary Admission.
The portal for the registration of Supplementary Admission would close on 10th October 2019.