The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Notice to All Graduands 2018 on payment of convocation levy and collection of academic gown.
As you are aware, the 48th Convocation Ceremony of the University of Nigeria holds on December 1 – 2, 2017. Consequently, all graduands are expected to pay the convocation levy in readiness for the exercise. The process flow for the payment is as follows:
- Log on to the University Portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng;
- Enter your Student login details (Username and Password);
- Click on Convocation Levy;
- Generate invoice;
- Make payment using your ATM card or at designated banks;
- Print Convocation receipt;
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer to collect your Convocation gown;
- All graduands without portal account should visit the ICT, Zenith Bank building to have their accounts created;
- All Postgraduate graduands are also expected to pay for the Convocation gowns using their Students account as stated above, and proceed to School of Postgraduate Studies for collection of their gowns.
Fees Payment Status of all 2017/2018 Graduating Students as at 23rd November, 2018
All 2017/2018 final year students are advised to kindly check through the published lists below to ascertain their fee payment status. Please note that all those who have not paid all their fees up to date may not be able to graduate.
VIEW LIST BELOW
- List of All 2017/2018 Final Year Students who have Fully Paid their Fees as at 23/11/2018
- List of All 2017/2018 Final Year Students who have not Fully Paid their Fees as at 23/11/2018