The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME & Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UNIUYO Post UTME & DE Eligibility.
Candidates who made University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
Candidates who made University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Direct Entry Admission.
How to Purchase UNIUYO Post UTME & DE Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any the branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Prospective students should Click here to download UNIUYO Post UTME & DE Screening Schedule Slip(pdf).
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of the candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of 2019 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in the quarto-size envelope and labelled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Screening Venue: As indicated on the candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875