The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List 2019/2020. The UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch and second batch admission lists that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: if admitted, make sure you accept your admission offer.
Click HERE to access admission list.(1st Batch.)
Click HERE to access admission list.(2nd Batch)
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, December 13, 2019. or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD, therefore, upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre on or before Monday, December 18, 2019.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.