The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List 2020/2021. The KASU Postgraduate Admission Lists have been released for the 2020 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) undergraduate programmes admission for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
UNIABUJA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available within the school premises.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List.
- Go to UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, you’re advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS —
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.