UNICAL Post UTME Result 2018 | University of Calabar, UNICAL post UTME admission screening exercise result for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
Following the completion of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) admission screening exercise recently conducted, the management of the institution released the results of participants.
UNICAL admission results have been successfully uploaded online. Concerned persons are advised to follow the procedures outlined below to access their results.
HOW TO CHECK UNICAL POST UTME SCREENING RESULT.
- 1. Go to UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx,
- 2. Enter your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns,
- 3. Finally, click on ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL admission screening score.
The UTME Screening Result Checking scratch cards are available in the following Banks;
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank, Calabar
- WEMA Bank Plc, Calabar
- Enterprise Bank, Calabar
- First City Monument Bank Plc.
(1) Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results while registering for UTME are advised to visit any CBT centre and upload the result(s) on or before 31st August, 2018. Failure to do so may deny such candidate possible admission on CAPS.
(2) On no account should parents or Candidates pay money to anybody claiming to be in position to influence Admissions. Report any person who make such demand to appropriate quarters.
What to Do if You’ve not Seen your Post UTME Result 2018
Don’t panic about this, it’s often same in almost all the past years. Have it in mind that for sure your result will be out before this year runs out – except you have issues with JAMB which will be rectified by the school management once contacted.
Be properly guided, please!