The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Remedial Admission Form 2019/2020. The BSU Postgraduate Admission Form has been released for the 2019 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission
Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000,00) before they can apply for the remedial programmes.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on REMEDIAL
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, other names, email, and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application like SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020.