The University of Ibadan (UI) / Federal College of Education, (FCE) Special Oyo School Fees Schedule 2018/2019: UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree School Fees for 2018/2019 Academic Year. The UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree schedule contains the total amount payable by both fresh and returning students for degree programmes.
Below Is the Official UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree undergraduate Fees schedule to be paid by fresh and returning undergraduate student respectively for the academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the Federal College of Education (FCE) Special Oyo. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree School Fees Schedule.
The Schedule of fees for the UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree can be accessed below.
Summary of UI/FCES Degree School.
- 100 level (Fresher) – N71,000.00 (excluding Acceptance Fee)
- 200 level (Stalites) – N63,500.00
- 300 level – N73,500.00
- 300 level – (G & C students) – N78,500.00
- 400 level – N103,500.00
- 400 level – (G & C Students) – N108,500.00
Fresh Students Fees.
|(100 & 200) Level|
Returning Students Fees.
|200 level |
|300 level |
|400 level |
NOTE (SPECIAL FEES)
- Convocation Fee for only 400 level Students = N12,500.00
- Counselling Practicum Fee (only for 300 & 400 G & C Students) = N5,000.00
- Certificate Fee for only 400 level Students = N12,500.00
- Admission Acceptance Fee = N25,000.00