The Rivers State University (RSU) Admission List 2020/2021. The RSU Admission Lists have been released for the 2020 academic year.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
RSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check RSU Admission List.
- Go to RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.