Petroleum Training Institute School Fees Schedule 2018/2019: PTI School Fees for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) for 2018/2019 Academic Year. The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) School fees schedule contains the total amount payable by both fresh and returning students for ND and HND programmes.
www.pti.edu.ng fees: Below Is the Official Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Fees schedule to be paid by fresh and returning ND and HND student respectively for the academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the Petroleum Training Institute. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) School Fees Schedule.
The Schedule of fees for the Petroleum Training Institute can be accessed below.
SEE ALSO: PTI Academic Calendar.
PTI School Fees for Returning Students – NDII & HNDII.
|S/N||ITEMS||ND 11 IN NAIRA||H ND 11 IN NAIRA|
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
How to Pay PTI School Fees.
- Verify your admission status
- On the Students Menu, Click on Student Login
- Enter your application login credentials – ApplicationNumber and Password
- This will take you to a page to generate RRR Code for payment of school fees
- Take the RRR code to any bank for payment
- Return to the website and repeat steps 1 & 2
- The system will automatically generate a Matriculation Number for you according to your department/programme of choice which will be printed on your form
- The system will allow you access to your online students dashboard
- You can now print the following seven (7) documents from your dashboard.
- REGISTRATION FORM – Admission’s Office
- CLEARANCE FORM – Admission’s Office
- ADMISSION LETTER – Admission’s Office
- CLINIC FORM – Students Affairs
- PERSONAL DATA FORM – Students Affairs
- UNDERTAKEN FORM – Students Affairs
- HOSTEL ALLOCATION FORM – Students Affairs
- Course Registration Form
- All seven (7) forms are automatically filled with data inherited from the application modules and the Matriculation Number that was assigned by the portal on payment of school fees.
- Take all printout forms to the admission office for further administrative check and documentations