The 2018 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results are now available online. Candidates that participated in the 2018 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
How to Check 2018 NECO GCE Result.
Before you proceed to check your 2018 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
See also: 2018 NECO GCE Result Statistics.
How to Purchase NECO Token Online.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.