The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) GCE result (November/December, NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations) for 2018 is out – eworld.nabtebnigeria.org.
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2018 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results. Candidates that participated in the 2018 NABTEB GCE can now check their results online.
SEE ALSO: 2018 NABTEB Nov/Dec Result Statistics.
How to Check NABTEB Nov/Dec Results Online.
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2018
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2018 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.