The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME admissions application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SEE ALSO: MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB.
Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility & Key Date.
- All candidates who scored 160 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
- Beginning from 7th September, 2020 candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
How to Obtain MOUAU Post UTME Admission.
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME form online:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of the form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. The system sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.