The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Admission Letter Collection Procedure and Timetable for newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Following the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
SEE ALSO: MAUTECH School Fees Schedule.
MAUTECH Procedure for Collection of Admission Letter.
- Applicants are to come in person (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip/JAMB acknowledgement slip (DE applicants) and JAMB Admission letter;
- Specimen/duplicate copy (Student Copy) of MAUTECH Admission letter
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE applicants, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate, Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- New/Un-used Scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) for verification.
- Two Passport Photograh.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
Click here to DOWNLOAD (.PDF) to your Computer or Mobile, the printable/offline version of MAUTECH Admission Letter in Portable Document Format (.PDF).