Do you want to study Medical Laboratory Science? If yes, see the full list of Universities offering Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria. As at the time of this publication, there are 21 Universities that Offers the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree in Nigeria.
List of Universities Offering Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria
Below is the list of Nigeria Universities that offers Medical Laboratory Science.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Nigeria (UNN)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Usman Dan Fodio University (UDUSOK)
- Babcock University
- Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Niger-Delta University (NDU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST)
- Achievers University
- Igbinedion University
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)
- Abia State University (ABSU)
Requirements for Studying Medical Laboratory Science
There are some requirements you must fulfill before being offered admission to study Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria University.
- You must have the correct WAEC ‘O’ Level Subject Combination.
- You must have the correct JAMB Subject Combination.
Having said that, you can now access Subject Combination for Medical Laboratory Science (JAMB & WAEC).