Lagos Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Student Portal | LASPOTECH Online Student Application Portal Login / Registration for the fresh and returning students – mylaspotech.edu.ng.
https://me.mylaspotech.edu.ng/: The Authority of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has enabled the school portal. The website is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Academic Calander, Check Semester Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Student Portal
You can visit and Access the LASPOTECH Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- LASPOTECH Portal: https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- LASPOTECH Student Portal Login: https://me.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- LASPOTECH Admission Portal: https://admission.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- LASPOTECH Staff E-mail: http://mail.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
Lagos State Polytechnic
Sagamu Road, Ikorodu
Lagos State, Nigeria
Is it true that ikorodu campus now offer business administration for OND and HND part-time students
Can I call you please for some information about Laspotech results?
How will i update my student portal because am unable to pay school fee
please the student portal is not available, when will it be available
When will the student portal be ready
why am I not qualify for HND
Because of your bad English
Please is laspotech Prt term form out and how much is it
Yes is out
Please how can I check my admissions status
After registration for HND when will the admissions status be ready
Pls,I have pass in my ond result and I obtain ur form as part-time.after paying and I received SMS in my email.for me to fill d form is difficult.pls help me
I can’t logging my jamb portal
Anytime I put my logging’s on the space it isn’t always going pls what can I do to that
I cannot login on my Laspotech portal to check my admission status the default password they ask me to use in lowercase which is the surname is saying password mismatch
My portal is not working,ND1 business administration and management,I make payment of 60% of the school fees, they give me two matrice number,and I want to complete the remaining 40%and I discovered that I can’t login in into my portal, the two matrice number they gave me is not working, please help me out
THE STUDENT PORTER IS NOT OPENING
What is happening to LASPOTECH portal why is it not going through please
Since how many weeks now😭😭
Can I get admission into laspotech, with 154 jamb scores, science department.
Why is Laspotech student portal is not available?
Am seeing a message that was send to my Email on outstanding for the form 7,500 and third party money have already paid which i have my receipt with me please can there rectify it because i have my receipt with me
I have paid for the form and am unable to continue my admission process and am unable to login to my portal
Pls aw can I login to laspotech student portal cus av been tryin it n it z writing error
How can I log in to my porter 2018 graduate
Please how may I log In to school portal I want to pay my remaining school fees
My name is not included to the full time admission portal.
Have Laspotech started admission for 2021/2022
Could not open my profile
Can I be admitted to laspotech with 166 and want to study business administration
Is it compulsory for me to upload my o’level result to laspotech again since have uploaded it to jamb
They uploaded 10 subjects for me instead of 9
Account coming twice one has awaiting. And d other one A1
Pls hope it won’t affect
I need an urgent reply pls
How will I check maybe have been admitted to laspotech
I paid a payment of acceptance fee online through the student portal and I was debited from my bank and the payment is not reflecting on my profile
when would admission portal open
please can i access my statement of result from the school portal, if yest, how do i go about it?
Can I still register is there chance for late registration