The Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List 2019/2020. The KSU Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kogi State University (KSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check KSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your KSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer —
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to KSU Admission Status checking website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist.
- Select the Academic Session i.e 2019/2020
- Finally, click on “View List” to see the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Admitted candidates are to login to the student portal (http://www.portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Login) using their UTME Registration number as username and “password” as a password to print their admission letters.