The Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Poly Admission List 2020/2021. The KENPOLY ND Full-Time Admission Lists have been released for the 2020 academic year.
The management of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check KenPoly Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their KENPOLY admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that names are uploaded on the JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic’s website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school website.
- Go to Rivers Poly admission portal at http://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/.
- Under the ‘Admission Lists’ tab, supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Go’ and follow further instructions to access your KENPOLY admission status.