The Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Certificate Courses Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the short (certificate) courses in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
IMOPOLY Certificate Courses and Duration.
|Fishery & Marine Technology||6 months|
|Poultry Production||3 months|
|Poultry Feed Production||6 months|
|Piggery Production||3 months|
|Snail Production||3 months|
|Mushroom Production||3 months|
|Grass Cutter Production||6 months|
How to Apply for Admission into IMOPOLY Certificate Courses.
Application Form: N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
For more information, log on to our IMOPOLY at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline: Not Specified.