Gombe State University Admission List 2022/2023 – Check GSU Admission Status [UTME & Direct Entry]. The Gombe State University (GSU) Admission Lists has been released for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The management of the Gombe State University (GSU) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. GOMSU first batch UTME and Direct Entry admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check GSU Admission Lists
The Gombe State University Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to GSU admission status checking portal at https://gsu.edu.ng/admissions/GSUadmission.pdf.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration from Thursday 25th October, 2018. They should come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Gombe State University (GOMSU).