The Greenfield University (GFU) Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021. GFU Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
GFU Degree Courses/Programmes.
The fully residential university with en-suite accommodation for both males and females offers the following programmes:
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Finance and Investment Management
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Political Science
GFU Post UTME Eligibility.
To be considered for admission into Greenfield University for the 2020/2021 academic session, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- JAMB score of at least 160
For those who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB, you can still gain admission through a change of institution. This can be done at any of your nearest JAMB-approved CBT centres.
How to Apply for GFU Post UTME Admission Form.
Also, all students must come along with the following documents for completing the admission process
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Local Government Certificate
Official website – https://gfu.edu.ng/.